Friday, January 05, 2007

Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

O.G.'s 86th birthday is coming up this weekend. She insists she doesn't want a big deal, but if I know her, she'll want a steak. The woman loves meat. However...

O.G.: You know what I *LOVE*?
Jenn: "I have no idea."
O.G.: "Those brownies you make, with no eggs and no butter."
Jenn: "The vegan ones?"
O.G.: "Yes, the VEGAS ones. And I like those pumpkin oatmeal cookies."
Jenn: "Uh, they are vegan - and you do realize what that means don't you?"
O.G.: "Vegetarian?"
Jenn: "Um, kind of, but also, no eggs, dairy, meat...all the things you eat."
O.G.: "Oh god, why would I want to be one of those?"
Jenn: "That's what I'm saying. You'd stab a cow in the face if you could."
O.G.: "Don't I know it!"

.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That's hysterical. Mmmm...tasty murder.

Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:09:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I think that's probably my favorite post yet. And you have a lot of great posts. Don't I know it!

I like TVP in a lot of stuff. It's a good way to stretch hamburger or just I'm too lazy to cook it. My son has to have Boca on occasion. I guess we're a bunch of omnivores.

Saturday, January 06, 2007 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, O.G.!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home