Monday, January 15, 2007

Party on, dude.

Now that the car is back, (well, I know where it is at least) I can concentrate on the important things...the Kid's birthday! I didn't even realize it was so soon.

I am not inviting his classmates to our ice cream party, cause hey, I can barely handle these two, why would I want 12 more running around here? So I am making them that 'treat' (more on that later) and I made all the kids personalized favor boxes. They look expensive, but they only cost me $2.50 to put together. Not bad.

I will be giving one of these away next week, when my mind is more clear. This week I barely know what day it is. So stay tuned if you want free stuff. Free is good.

click to see what's inside...

9 Comments:

Blogger J.Ho said...

damn, jenn, you're an awesome mom! where can i buy an animal pen for cheap??

Monday, January 15, 2007 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I love those animal markers.

Where did you get those boxes? What a great favor!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:22:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Are all of the other Moms this swell? Somehow, I doubt it.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:35:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Best. Mom. Ever.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Brenda Griffith said...

I love those markers! Jessie had a set and she switched all the tops and bottoms of the animals around. We had bear-pig and cow-chicken. And I am not a lurker. This is my first (or second) time here and I am commenting. So there. And where did you get those boxes for so cheap?

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:03:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Everything was bought at the Japanese 98 cents store. Which is way better than the regular 98 cents store, cause all the stuff is from Japan and super cool.

Also, '98 cents' is a crock, cause some of that stuff costs more. For instance, the box? $1.50. Still, that's cheap.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:37:00 PM  
Blogger BlogWhore said...

hom many frickin b-days to these kids have? every time i turn around, u r preparing for another b-day.

when will u throw an adult version for urself?

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Brenda Griffith said...

Oooh I bet they have those little sushi candles at the Japanese 98 cent store! *sigh* The things you miss out on when you are stranded in the south... I wanna move west!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

those are great goodies! it's better than filling them up with candy!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home