Saturday, January 20, 2007

picture pages, picture pages,
time to get your crayons and your pencils

I am tired. The party was a hit...but I'm tired. So instead I will give you a bunch of pictures that are not related to each other. Cause that's how I roll. Random-like.

The Kid likes yogurt for breakfast. EVERY. DAY. It's boring.
I like to surprise him sometimes.

Mini Connect Four (er, three) using Smarties.
I gave these to the ADULTS at the party.

Mexican lemonade. From Nanette.
Tastes way better than regular lemonade. ¡Prometo!

Party favors for the kiddies.

Click on the pictures to see all the extra notes. I will post about the party tomorrow. Right now I am going to drink some Mexican lemo├▒ade and pass out.

.

5 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

Yeah, I'd put that ~ over all my n's but no one could see the sharpie but me...My cat's name is Myst(hard)e and so I'd like to be able to put the - over the e as well....

Very nice favors. Jenn: 8 thousand, crappy party: 0.

Go Colts!!!!

Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:10:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

You always have the best favors! Love the smarties connect four!

I wish we could get that Mexican lemonade in Hawaii.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Where is that "picture pages" thing from??!? I can sing it in my head, but I can't remember where it's from!! Sesame street??! PeeWee's Playhouse?!?

Monday, January 22, 2007 7:20:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Here ya go.

Monday, January 22, 2007 9:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Simon said...

I read really much useful data here!
coral dresses | car organizer | Tampa events

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home