Monday, January 29, 2007

walking slowly down the hall, faster than a cannonball

The baby and I spent some time alone together this weekend.

Things that happened:
1. An unusually heavy plastic bear was thrown onto my foot.
2. I had snot wiped all over my nice brown sweater.
3. We played with BABOONS. (balloons)
4. I had spaghetti spit in my general direction.
5. A plastic pirate duck was repeatedly thrown at my head.
6. I had apple juice poured onto my crotch.
7. I was shived in the neck with a cracker.
8. The Baby WALKED towards me!

He also took a 2 hour nap so I could recoup. Thanks, Baby! In the meantime...


WINNER!! AND a second place winner. Email me with your address info, thanks for playing, ya'll!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Well, at least you didn't end up in the hospital with a broken back!

Monday, January 29, 2007 2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Eustace said...

No doubt, the chap is totally fair.
Sudbury hotels | Western stores | where is Costa Rica

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home