Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dwight: I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me.

I cried at the jobsite today. Luckily I was in my car so no burly construction worker could see me. Yeah, cause crying alone in your car isn't pathetic. ~sigh~ I don't have a bad day, I have a REALLY bad day. I suppose that's better than a series of half-crappy days. I just have one big bad one and get it overwith. Everything happens all at once.

What else? Oh, I just found out the Baby is going to have surgery on Saturday. He was scheduled for later but it got moved up. Oh, didn't I mention that he was scheduled for surgery? No, I didn't. I don't tell you everything, believe it or not. I am worried. That is all I have to say about that.

Then I find out that some a-hole is stealing my blog posts and calling them her own. Not just, 'hey, here's a neat post, read it!', but blatantly stealing the entire thing word for word and just posting it. The hell?

Her version. My version. And she added in last week's final sentence too just to stick it to me. Motherfuck. And it's not just me. She's lifting from other blogs, message boards, comments. I mean, check this out: HERS. MINE. No, MY mother wears the nightgowns, not yours you freak.

Go ahead. Leave her a comment and tell her that this is fucked up. Right now that is my only recourse, according to this. Believe me, I am getting blogger her ass, asap. What is wrong with people? I am so upset I can't see straight. This makes me want to stop blogging all together.

**update: Hey, that crazy ass took her blog down! Thanks for your help! I'm sure she'll be back under a different name, and trust me. I will find it. Or Nanners will. She does my dirty work.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Madelyn said...

Can you chalk it up to the sincerest form of flattery?

I know, lame -- but don't stop. I really like your blog!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

i don't understand why people do this ... it's like a friend i had in high school who had no life and therefore told everyone else's stories ... you would go to tell another friend a great tale, and it would be, "i know, lalala already told me." plagerizing your life is just weird.

please don't stop blogging ... i love your site! :)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Step 1: Blog the following "I am a blog stealer who sucks". Step 2: Wait for her to steal that. Step 3: Laugh at her.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Niiiiice job, Officer McGruff!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm really hoping the snarky comment I left on that thieving bitch's Skittles post helped!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Feel flattered, really. If someone has to copy your words to feel good feel flattered, honored. And damned happy when she takes that stuff down!

Sorry to hear of the surgery. Every mothers nighmare I know.. All the best.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Best of luck with the little man's surgery. I can't imagine. I think every mother can empathize. If I knew you better I would totally spoil him with toys and balloons after! :)

Please don't stop blogging. I need at least one laugh a day :)

Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:45:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I'm wishing you all the best with the Baby's surgery! Hugs.

I was too late! The blog is already taken down. I'd never heard of something like that. Why would anyone do that? Pathetic.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:29:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

I'm wishing the surgery goes well. I'm sure it's really scary for you. I freak when my kids have high fevers!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Wishing you the best w/ baby's surgery...everything will be fine.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I had a terrible day yesterday! I know how crazy it makes you.

Good luck with the baby!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Sending happy baby surgery vibes your way!

(I've been plagiarized twice. People are retarded.)

Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I wish I had someone to do my dirty work.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

thats bloggin' crazy, its taking 'get a life' to a whole new level.

and best wishes on the surgery, sending good vibes your way...

Thursday, March 01, 2007 4:02:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Holy crap! I can't believe that lame ass!!! Seriously! I tried to start a blog but felt that I didn't have enough creative writing skills or the time to devote to it. Know what I did?? I stopped writing it!! I didn't blatantly steal. I'm sorry that this happened. And I'm more sorry to hear that the Baby's having surgery. I will keep Baby and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

PS - Hopefully more Targets will get your cards b/c I REALLY want to buy them!!

Love your stuff & YOUR words!!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jenn,
I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time. I check your blog daily and really appreciate the time you take to share your stories, wit, recipes and perspective. I'm sorry that your son is having surgery and I'll certainly say a prayer for him. You seem to have a wonderful family and great friends who love and support you, but I just wanted you to know there's a fellow Mom out here in Colorado that's thinking of you. -Natalie

Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home