Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dwight: My mouth tastes so bad all of a sudden.

I just...WOW. That wedding episode really made me cringe. Ergh. All parts of it. The one thing that I did take out of it was that I really feel like busting out my 'Best of The Police' cd. Oh and that I am in love with John Krasinski's hair.
________________

The Baby, well...he's skinny. But he eats like a 500 pound man let loose at the buffet in Vegas, ya dig? He never - stops - eating. Ever! You look at his school schedule and it's nap, eat, nap, eat, eat, nap. He's training to be a competitive eater, obviously.

I am constantly having to refill his 'snack' cubby at school. Today I went to the Japanese market and bought a ton of stuff. Don't believe me? Check it, JoJessica:

The packaging ploy is obviously: "Cute Asian baby eat food." No, don't call child services, he eats this stuff in addition to regular meals. And believe me, does he eat. So much so that I've seen him try to climb across the table and eat my food, the little bugger.

His favorite snack is crackers. "CRRACKKAA!!" Is his battlecry. And god help you if you don't get him a cracka and get it NOW. So I open this package of Japanese animal crackers and I found myself a little...taken aback. Yes, I laughed. I have the sense of humor of a 2 year old.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I don't know what made me giggle more...,that cracker or the Google ad that ran next to this post for "Gay-Friendly Autos" with the tagline "Is your car out of the closet?"

Friday, February 09, 2007 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Such a cringe-worthy episode!! It almost hurt to watch. Loved Karen singing tho and Jim with the cellphone...

Friday, February 09, 2007 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Am I being a huge traitor by thinking that Pam should just get back together with Roy? When they walked out together I thought "Aww". I mean, she seems so lonely and Jim is already with super cute Karen.

Friday, February 09, 2007 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

wait a minute. are they promoting killing seals for their fur?!?!?!

Friday, February 09, 2007 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

My eyes were immediately drawn to the cracker, too. I'm this many [holding up 3 fingers]

Friday, February 09, 2007 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Hah, that made me crack up. But really--a furseal animal cracker?

Friday, February 09, 2007 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I went to Target to day to buy "cards" not anything in particular...I just wanted some "cards" that someone I know from the blog world created and I couldn't find them!!!!!

who do I complain to? Maybe they just don't have them yet? ...

Friday, February 09, 2007 4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home