Monday, February 05, 2007

I hear your heart beat next to me
I'm in love with you, I mean what I say

I finally decided what to do with that Valentine's fabric. I sewed up these little pouches and I am going to send them out to a few friends. I didn't do a great job, and frankly, I'm a little disappointed in myself.

One thing that annoys me is that I lined the inside with this beautiful chocolate colored satin, but that made the 'whiteness' of the heart fabric look dirty. ANNOYING. I won't go into the many other things that are wrong with these little pouches, but what the hell, I'll just fill them with candy and hopefully people will be so doped up on sugar, they won't notice a thing.

Click on the picture to biggie size.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

That's adorable! Don't be so hard on yourself. I admire that it isn't held together with glue, tape and staples, like my creation would. :)

Monday, February 05, 2007 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

You're hilarious, Jenn! It's super cute - it's 10 times better than anything I can make!

Monday, February 05, 2007 6:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

So cute!!! I totally want one!!

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home