Monday, February 19, 2007

I was going to propose to her...Universal tour. When Jaws pops out of the water.
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

My brother got married at Universal City. No, not the theme park. Though some would wish otherwise...

Jenn: "You know the wedding is near Universal Studios."
O.G.: "Really!?!?"
Jenn: "Jesus, don't get excited. It's not IN the theme park."
O.G.: "Forget the wedding, let's go on the tram tour!"
Jenn: "I'm sure they'd appreciate that."

O.G. loves the movies. O.G. loves the studio tour.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Do they still have the jaws shark? It was soooo scary... back in 1978.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:21:00 PM  
Anonymous CoryAlayne said...

Hey! Just sayin' hi... I FINALLY got somewhere where there's internet to check my email for the first time in 6 days...

...and when I saw this headline, it cracked me up. Used to watch this movie all the time with my friends, and we knew every line. Which officially means I am a GIANT DORK.

I've got my cool CoryAlayne box sitting in my new apartment in GA with my jewelry in it, and am currently enjoying a similar "harsh" winter... 60 or so degrees. ;)

Hope you are feeling better, vomiting sucks. And so do shots in the ass.

Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home