Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm the illest motherf*cker from here to Gardena

Because I am the dumbest person ever, I dragged my sick ass out of bed, went in to work EARLY, just to find out...we have today off. ~sigh~ Never in my entire life have I worked for a firm that gave me President's Day off. If I didn't have only 1 hour of sleep and wasn't so sick, I wouldn't be as mad as I am right now.

Last week while I was sick, I ordered a bunch of books from amazon for the kids to read with me while I laid in bed. One was the highly recommended, "If you give a pig a pancake..." Which made me wonder, what do you think would happen if you did? You'd get a bucket full of poo I'd suspect. Or maybe if you give a pig a pancake, he'll kick you in the teeth, that's what.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kristy said...

Ok so I rarely comment but I always read. I saw this today and thought you might dig it.

http://www.cupcakecourier.com/pages/aboutus.asp

It's totally not my company either. :-)

Monday, February 19, 2007 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

"If you give a pig a pancake, he'll kick you in the teeth". LOL! You may have a future in children's books.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger BeckyD said...

I love the If you give a pig a pancake series.

There is also If you give a moose a muffin, and If you give a mouse a cookie.

All 3 are great books! Love them. Although, I think I might like yours better.... LOL

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home