Sunday, February 18, 2007

Me walking Phyllis down the aisle was supposed to be the highlight of the wedding. And now, the wedding has no highlight.

Despite my illness, I made it to the wedding. Everything was perfect and it went off without a hitch. I've never seen my brother happier. What I didn't expect was a million pictures of ME in the slideshow. That's the burden of the second child, he never got pictures alone. So there WE were, growing up together. Hello bad perm of 1986. I didn't need to see that again, thanks.
The best part was getting to see cousins and aunts and uncles, and friends that I rarely get to see anymore. It was very much a Chinese wedding, and seeing as how I did the menus - I knew what I was in for. Being the bad asian that I am, there were only about 3 dishes I would actually eat, stomach sickness or no. Still, everyone else ate up, and ten courses later, all tummies were full and my brother and his wife lived happily ever after.

Click here for more wedding photos

3 Comments:

Blogger sko_G knits said...

yeah yeah yeah....show us the perm!!

Monday, February 19, 2007 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Beautifully decorated wedding. *love* that cake.

Monday, February 19, 2007 6:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Peter said...

Nice one
bakepops | Pest | eggies reviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home