Friday, February 23, 2007

Patsy: "Eddy, your stomach's just like a dog waiting to be fed - it just hangs there until you want to kick it."

I am currently on a steady diet of Lemon-Lime Gatorade and Skittles, 24/7. The Gatorade makes me feel alive and happy, pretty much like a stiff drink, except I don't drink. The Skittles, well, I don't know. I like the fruity flavor and I can always find one in the bottom of my purse, to be quite frank.
I have horrible eating habits for someone who cooks so much. At work I have no time to eat. And I pretty much won't eat, unless someone reminds me. Eating is about 84th on my list of things to do. At home the kids come first. As long as they are fed and taken care of, then maybe I can sneak in a bite of something here and there.
But the Skittles. Mmm. I love them. I don't know why. I only eat a few a day, but I should buy a huge ass Costco bag to save money.** Instead I go to the deli and fork over 75cents every other day, I see this as my penance for craving them so badly. My Skittles habit is bound to ruin me. You'll see me at an exit on the 405 with a sign, 'Will work for Skittles,' or 'Help me taste the rainbow.' Ok that last one doesn't sound quite right.

**However, just the thought of this 36lb case is kind of making me sick.
.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I too, lovev skittles!! They are sooo good! Whenever my kids get them for Halloween, they j ust pass them right over to me...and smarties too, love those.

What's wrong with that diet? sounds perfectly fine to me!

Saturday, February 24, 2007 7:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home