Thursday, February 22, 2007

Please, please, please, let me get what I want

Yet another reason why Jenn is a bad mother, #231:

The Kid: "Mommmy. MOMMY!! MOOOMMMMYYY!!"
Jenn: "Jesus Christ, why are you yelling, what is your problem? What??
The Kid: "Thank you for the dinner."
Jenn: "Oh. Er. Sure."

I raise polite children. Me, not so much.

To wrap up a few things:
1. I've gotten a lot of email about the Target cards and the lack of. I'm sorry to say that they are only in selected stores and I have no idea which stores those are. I apologize, but thanks so much for wanting to support me!

2. The emergency room doctor called me up twice in the past few days. He wanted to make sure I was alive. Apparently I looked so bad when I left he was really worried that maybe I was dead or something. Pretty close, I'd say. That was nice of him, anyway.

3. This weekend I plan my triumphant return to baking. I can't wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Such polite children!

Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

oooh, you're baking? what? something yummy, I know.

Ya, I'll keep looking for your cards...stupid Target.

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I don't think your kids will ever say you are a bad Mom.

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home