Thursday, February 15, 2007

Poop is raining from the ceiling. POOP!

I hate cancelling on people. Mostly because I hate being cancelled on. Tonight I was supposed to go out on a hot date, but had to cancel due to the PAIN. No, I was not planning on putting out, don't ask.

Instead I got to stay home and watch the Office. I really expected more Jim/Pam action, but it probably would have been too obvious. The scene in the art gallery actually made me cry cause I felt so bad for Pam. I know most people are happy that Pam and Roy are back together, but didn't this episode show that they really aren't made for each other? I mean, come on. Also? If you were wondering why Jim didn't go to the art show, you might want to go here and watch the deleted scenes for a clue.

As if the bat wasn't enough of a tip off, Joss Whedon directed tonight's episode. The bat. Good lord. I would have been outta there like Stanley.

Meanwhile, I am still sick. Considering that the next three days are a marathon of eating due to my brother's wedding, this does not bode well for me and my tummy. However my sickness spirits were lifted by a package of two little ugly dolls from my fave same-named Boston/New Yorker. They made me smile. Especially the one with the apron. I should start wearing aprons. All the time. For no reason.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesser said...

Good lord!! Your sickness sounds AWFUL. I'm glad you've got some things to cheer you up. How are ugly dolls so cute?

Friday, February 16, 2007 8:38:00 AM  
Anonymous justkatt said...

I can't believe Joss Whedon directed it...it wasn't nearly good enough for that. I'm a huge serenity/firefly fan.

I don't want Pam with Roy!!!!! I want Pam with Jim and I'm totally sick of the other stuff. But you know that.

Friday, February 16, 2007 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home