Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Saffy: 'Have you ever checked your breasts yourself?'
Patsy: 'No, but you can't miss them. I've never had any complaints.'

Things people searched for - that lead them to this blog:
  • mochi balls recipes
  • picture of hands grabbing boobs
  • how healthy is soup plantation
  • jamba juice food poisoning
  • congratulations universe, you win

Good god. Seems like this blog is all about food poisoning and boobs, WHICH IT IS.

Since you came here searching for those things, I won't let you down.
1. You know why I love Soup Plantation? Cause kids under 3 eat free. And the Kid only eats like 4 pieces of pasta and maybe some olives. So no, I ain't paying for that. The Baby, however, eats double an adult portion, so I am soooo making out in that situation.

2. I went to a baby shower this weekend. My cousin met me as I walked up the drive and said, "GOOD GOD. Your boobs are HUGE. SERIOUSLY. YIKES." Lovely. Nothing like family.
3. Here is a recipe for An Mochi. Man, I'm telling you the truth, this is a lot of work. This recipe is not for the lazy. However, the outcome is deeelish.

An Mochi recipe, HERE.

Are you disappointed because there are no pictures of hands grabbing boobs? Sorry, pervy. Better luck next post.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

awww. come on!!! At least ONE picture of your huge boobs!!!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me help you out with the boob- grabbing then.

http://tinyurl.com/yw5h5c

(dont' worry...it's just a clip of Katharine McPhee on the Tyra Banks show). But there is still boob-grabbing.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home