Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This one cried wee, wee, wee, all the way home.

Come mealtime it's usually just me and the boys. Seeing as how it's just the three of us, the kids have picked up my eating habits. That is, eating breakfast at all hours. For the past three days it's been pancakes, pancakes and pancakes again. It's like a goddam IHOP up in here.

The Kid often asks to 'help' me cook. I try to give him simple tasks or think of recipes that won't leave me cleaning up the floor in tears. Since we were having a Sunday night dinner of (what else?) pancakes, I added a little something that the Kid could easily help with. Pigs in a blanket. Simple recipe, same one as when you were a kid. Just as tasty.

click here for Pigs in a blanket how-to

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Yum!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I agree! YUM!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 3:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Melina said...

The pig sprinkles are SO BEST! I am hungry now.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

oh ya, pigs in a blanket! YUM!

I still can't find your cards! I'm mad!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger PurrrL said...

How coincidental of you. When reading your previous post about "When you give a pig a pancake" (badly paraphrased here)...the first thing I thought of was, Pigs in a Blanket! =)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home