Thursday, February 01, 2007

What’s up, spinstas?

Tonight's Office was disturbing. Pervy Ben Franklin put me off. Instead I will talk about Top Design. That show is really...something...? What's up with all the lazy motherf*ers? I mean, it's hard work man, and the whole laze factor is annoying especially since I AM a designer and usually watching the show WHILE I am working. At night. From home. Hm. Lazy asses. I'm glad that woman who looks like Storm got voted off. You have to listen to your clients, people!

Also I am sulking at the fact that my beloved Morrissey is playing tomorrow and I do not have tickets. In fact, I didn't even try to get tickets. I am the worst little goth girl ever. There was a time when I saw him in L.A. then drove all the way to Northern Cal to see him the next day. That 'time' was 20 years ago by the way. Yikes. To take away the pain I will show you my new Paul Frank tee. SKURVY! And...NEW AWESOME WATCH. I *heart* glasses.

6 Comments:

Anonymous kristen said...

Can someone please tell me what Pam said when leaving the breakroom in last night's ep? My sick child was yelling her head off and I missed it. Stinkin' kids.

Isn't Moz playing two shows or am I imagining that? I stream Indie 103.1 while I work and I think they were giving tix away yesterday? Just put on some black eyeliner baby and pretend like you're there.

Friday, February 02, 2007 5:34:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

i agree with Kristen, put on some eyeliner and oscillate wildly.

Friday, February 02, 2007 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Can you believe that guy on Top Design that DIDN'T PAINT? WTF?

Friday, February 02, 2007 5:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I think Moz is actually had 3 shows total, according the L.A. Weekly...Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

Friday, February 02, 2007 9:22:00 PM  
Anonymous shiz said...

It was classic "didn't benjamin franklin have syphilis?"

Saturday, February 03, 2007 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Mad Doctor said...

I have Paul Frank envy.

Moz hugged me once at Tower Records in D.C.

Monday, February 05, 2007 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home