Thursday, February 22, 2007

Why is this so hard?
That's what she said.

Tonight's Office made me feel uncomfortable. Scary Roy was freaking me out. His character tonight was more akin to the one on the BBC version, but on the BBC Office, you kinda knew what you were getting.

Here, I thought Roy was supposed to be more dumb, not so angry. It was scary. Did I say it was scary? Just checking. Not as scary as Dwight sitting in a rocking chair watching you while you sleep, but. Also, Karen is boring. I'm ready for something to happen on this show, but I am afraid to see what happens to Jim. ~wah~

In more important news, the Kid was an *angel* today. We even baked a cake together tonight. Just when I was calling up orphanages, he makes a turnaround.
.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

"calling up orphanages" LOL!

- I agree. The Office was weird last night. I hated Roy. Also, I sort of don't like the drama that is going on right now. I want it over with and am ready for "Jam".

On the other hand, 30 Rock was hilarious! I loved soooo much about last night's show!

Friday, February 23, 2007 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I thought The Office was hilarious last night, even if Roy was scary. His brother cracked me up when he ran up and started breaking stuff when Roy got mad. I also loved all the Dwight scenes, especially on the roof.

Friday, February 23, 2007 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

I agree - Karen is boring! She's just screaming for attention. Rashida Jones was on Letterman last night btw! And yes, Roy was scary! Don't hurt Jim!

Friday, February 23, 2007 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Jam?! Ha! I like it. Go Team Jam!

PS I really liked the deleted scene of oscar and angela.

Friday, February 23, 2007 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home