Friday, March 30, 2007

better than anything else that I've tried

I love the Haagen Daaz website. The pictures are so crystal clear. It makes me want to sample every flavor. And I like that they put the Mayan Chocolate in a molcajete**, how stereotypical.
Haagen Daaz in Japan was cool, because they had the funkiest stuff. A 'sundae' with green tea ice cream, mochi balls, sweet red bean, it was delish. However THIS craziness makes me want to puke my guys out:

from asianemo's flickr: cuttlefish ice cream

If you don't know what cuttlefish is...well, it shouldn't be made into ice cream is all I'm saying. Then again, cuttlefish shouldn't be chocolate dipped either. ~shudder~

**Yes I looked that up. I own one, even, and couldn't think of the name.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oiyi said...

Cuttlefish ice cream..ewww! I just had soft serve Green Tea ice cream tonight and it was delicious.

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Wes Covington said...

Cuttlefish is an octopus-like creature.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Eww...I love chocolate and all, but chocolate+fish makes me a bit queezy. And reminds me of the bass-o-matic. Blech.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home