Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dwight: How would I describe myself? Three words — hardworking, alpha male, jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable.

Four things that are awesome and one thing that sucks ass:
1. In addition to my everyday readers, 1300 other people read this blog today due to being featured on USA Today's Pop Candy. If you come back tomorrow you will be disappointed to find that this is NOT a blog about the Office, it's mostly about cooking and my lame stories.

2. Hey shoppers, new gift with purchase on the site!

3. The 15 month old has potty trained himself. He pointed to his diaper and said, "POOP", then went to the toilet. I put him down, and he did. Boy genius.

4. Mini cupcakes at Leda's Bakeshop. Mmm. Good stuff. Yes, I went to the Valley to get them, but don't tell anyone.

5. I look like I have pinkeye. I DON'T have pinkeye. But I look awful.

I bet you can tell which one sucks ass. Hint: eye. ouch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'm okay about not being linked on Pop Candy, but we need to talk about this cupcake thing. ;-)

Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:56:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

He potty trained himself?! He is a genius!

Congratulations on the Pop Candy thing...whatever that is. 8-]

Thursday, March 22, 2007 4:28:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

pink eye? yuk. that can be so nasty and crusty....sort of like the cupcakes i make.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home