Monday, March 05, 2007

Eddy: "I know the play you would have written. It’d make Mommy Dearest look like Winnie the Pooh!"

Anyone want me to live with them? I'll do your laundry, cook you 3 meals a day, WITH cookies and assorted baked goods on the side. I'll read you two books before you go to sleep and tuck you in to bed. AND I give nice hugs. Always a plus. Cause you know what? I am unappreciated. I made some good chicken for the kids and they didn't even touch it. Damn.

Look at the Kid's dinner. Out of all of this he ate ONE olive and the heads off the broccoli. THAT IS ALL HE ATE. Good lord. What a little supermodel.

The chicken was delish, actually. I put all the ingredients in a bag and marinated it, then baked it. Amazingly tasty for such a short ingredient list.

So if you want me to move in, let me know. The only caveat is that I won't be rubbing lotion on your bum. Sorry. Could be a dealbreaker.

Recipe for Lemon Oregano Chicken, HERE.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Next time serve it over waffles.

Monday, March 05, 2007 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger pinksundrops said...

Yum. Can you bring the olives and heads of broccoli with you though? Because I've got the same picky eaters over here.

PS That chicken sounds delish!

Monday, March 05, 2007 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

See, this is where a dog comes in handy...KIDDING!!! Totally and completely kidding. Sort of.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:31:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

man, that food looks good, and I'm hungry!

I hate to cook anymore...all they do is complain, and they want something different, but when I DON'T cook, you'd think the world is coming to an end.....

Come on over, and bring that chicken with you!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:21:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Do you want to do like a Trading Spouses thing? My kids sound the same way. Maybe they'd appreciate us after.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:50:00 AM  
Anonymous the slackmistress said...

You're welcome to move in at anytime. Just let me know when to expect you!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

come on over! evan is usually a good eater and he'll appreciate the beautiful presentation.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home