Friday, March 02, 2007

Everybody get random. Jus' do somethin' random. Everybody get random.

Jenn's random list of crap info:

1. BBD told me, "Never trust a big butt with a smile." Ain't that the truth. Sing it, brutha.

2. While I don't sell jack on my etsy, other people's stuff is the bomb diggity, yo. Like this: Awesome pendants. I just bought an elephant. Get your own. $1 shipping!!

3. Frozen yogurt in L.A. is hardcore gangsta, bitches!

4. A teacher told me that my kids were the best dressed in school. Somehow...I don't think that's better than, say, 'smartest'.

5. I want this apron. But I want it as a dress. Is that wrong? I guess since there is no back...yes. It is wrong.

6. I just added these cards to the shop. They are the G-rated version of my original 'curse-ive' cards. In case you don't have a potty mouth. Like I do.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

You don't have a potty mouth?

I don't whether to be jealous or astonished.

Friday, March 02, 2007 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I just passed a place on La Brea called Cantaloop "Natural Frozen Yogurt"...looks like it isn't open yet. Hmmm....being sick may have cured my brief pinkberry addiction. Let's hope. I can't afford for it to continue.

I guess I'll have to take my pinkberry savings and order some 'dork' cards. Oh yeah.

Saturday, March 03, 2007 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

man, I gotta get me some of your cards!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Saturday, March 03, 2007 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home