Thursday, March 01, 2007

Everything I've ever done. Everything I ever do. Every place I've ever been. Everywhere I'm going to.

Even though there is no Office tonight, this day is way better than yesterday. This blog theft BS puts a hitch in your groove, I'm telling you. I know a blogger whose identity was stolen when someone put up a fake myspace page for her AND stole pictures of her kid. That's a big no no, right there. Her writing was excellent. I think she had like 6000 readers a day at one point. But now because of the thievery, she doesn't blog. Period. I'd like to kick that thief in the nuts. But mostly just because I like to say the word 'nuts.'

I am very paranoid when it comes to pictures. I try to keep all the kids pictures private. Jodi posted a picture of me on flickr yesterday, but not before I cried out, MAKE THAT PRIVATE DAMMIT. I am paranoid. Did I say that already? Yeah. So today the Baby went for his pre-op and one of the nurses was so infatuated with him that she took a picture of him with her camera phone before I could protest. I felt like going all Sean Penn on her ass, but then again these are the people who will be responsible for his anesthesia. So I let it go.

More importantly, I got these post-its that are too cute. I used them at work when I was redlining my project. I put the drawing set on my co-worker's desk and told him I'd check his progress tomorrow. When I saw him the next day he was cracking up. I told him that I was trying to make sure he was paying attention.
.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

This is precisely why I make sure my blog is crap...just memes and photos of hamsters...so no one will steal it and make me mad!

I'm sure Janeane Garafalo is happy I made that photo private too!

(Good luck on Saturday...I'm sure the Baby will do great).

Thursday, March 01, 2007 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

sorry to hear about all the crap happening.

hope the baby's surgery goes well. sending you good thoughts and prayers.

Friday, March 02, 2007 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

praying for baby's surgery...all will go well.

ok, the whole stealing your blog identity is freaking me out! I post pictures of my kids all the time....freaking out here!

Friday, March 02, 2007 2:08:00 PM  
Anonymous the slackmistress said...

Good thoughts for baby's surgery.

And I so understand about being under so much stress your head is ready to implode. I feel like I'm about to go Scanners any day now.

Friday, March 02, 2007 4:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home