Thursday, March 08, 2007

Experience has made me rich, and now they're after me


No Office. Again. Makes me sad.

People often ask me what my fave________is. Do I know a good_____. Or where did I get________. All of this info is stuck in my head, so I thought I'd post some different ones here every week. ** Unless you think it's a lame idea. Then I'll just keep my thoughts to myself. Thanks.

justJENN's faves:
eat:
Fat Witch Brownies - Chelsea Market, New York
These are, hands down, the best brownies ever. SO GOOD. Every time I'm in New York I try to pick some up. Usually at O.G.'s insistence..."Are you going to New York? BUY ME BROWNIES." Java Witch is my fave.
listen:
Tracey Thorn - "Out of the Woods"
If you know me, I am a huge, HUGE fan of EBTG. I have been waiting for this cd since forever. It's out in a few weeks. You best believe it's pre-ordered.
wear:

Babystyle is the best store for you and your hip kid. When I saw these shoes I just about fainted I wanted them so bad...FOR MYSELF. Sure, I wanted them for my boys too, but at $42 a pop, it was a no. Still, damn cute.
go:

Star Wars exhibit - California Science Center, Los Angeles, CA
Yes, I am a nerd. My friend called me and he insisted that "JENN YOU MUST GO, IT'S AWESOME." I just haven't had the chance. I know I am setting myself up by posting this before I go, because the lines are going to be killer and I will want to die, since I hate crowds. However: life size Millennium Falcon. How could you not want to see this??


**This is not to be confused with mipmup's Friday Favorites. Hers is way more articulate. Mine won't always be posted on Friday, either. I'm an enigma like that.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Oh, we'll be doing the Star Wars exhibit I'm sure.

Friday, March 09, 2007 1:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Life-size Millennium Falcon? How is that even possible?

Friday, March 09, 2007 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger SushiBoat76 said...

New office episode starts April 12th

Friday, March 09, 2007 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those brownies look damn dirty delicious!

Friday, March 09, 2007 9:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Miles said...

I absolutely tie in with anything you've presented us.
games online

Monday, March 05, 2012 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home