Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm not trying to tell you anything you didn't know when you woke up today

Answers to your questions:
Jodi said...
Do you have a standard pinkberry order and if so, what is it?

I have only been there once and I've gotta say, I can't get over that yogurt-y taste. The design pulls me in for sure. But, hm. I'll take fattening ice cream instead, thanks.

Lady Librarian said...
So glad that you're feeling better. My question is - what's thebest gig you've ever been to? Hmm?

The best show I have ever been to was Depeche Mode at the Rose Bowl. Here's one of my fave songs from 101.

Nanette said...
If you could only meet one cast member of The Office, who would it be and why?

Well, seeing as how you want to kidnap John Krasinski, and I would most likely have to bail you out of jail and not be an accomplice to your acts, I would have to say Pam/Jenna, cause she seems really fun to hang out with.

Lissete said...
Glad you're feeling better!!Why do fools fall in love????

Why do birds sing so gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Maria said...
If you could go on vacation for free anywhere for two weeks, where would you go?

England.

Dee said...
there's further west you can go...what are we chopped liver?

Not that I know of. But this might help.

myra said...
dream job?

When I was a kid I wanted to work for Hello Kitty. Did that. I also wanted to work for Disney as an Imagineer. Did that too. I have always wanted to get my designs recognized and sell it somewhere big. Done. Now I've got nothin'.

big_girlfeet said...
who's your most favoritest illustrator? :))( i don't mind that you used my illo, 'cuz you're you and you're cool, tho' it was a bit of a surprise when i saw it smiling back at me this a.m.!)

You are awesome and I forgot to tell you that I used it, but I credited you! Fave illustrator. That's hard. I actually can't really give you an answer on that one.

I'll still answer questions if you've got them, cause I'm still fresh out of blog-worthy stuff.

5 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

What?! Dream bigger Jenn.

Oh I got one. Have you ever cooked a dish that came out awful? Not possible, knowing you.

Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Only once? I either don't believe that or am getting you confused with Nanette.

Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Where did you meet your husband, and how long did you date before you were married?

Saturday, March 17, 2007 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

when are you going to open your own store so we can all eat those cakes and delicious things you make? ;)

Saturday, March 17, 2007 3:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

England? Why would you want to come here? You'd have to give up a huge range of foods: I'm always astonished by the variety of your diet!

Saturday, March 17, 2007 3:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home