Monday, March 26, 2007

Jim: I’ve just decided that we’re not doing anything, until you get the chips that you require. So I think we should go get some. Now, please.

Hey. Chex Mix BOLD Party Blend is delish. I wonder how much more awesomer it'd taste if it was called 'EXTREME CHEX MIX TO THE MAX (exclaimation point!)?' That much better, I'd suspect. Still, I don't eat the pretzels, I just eat all the cereal and thusly am left with a giant bag of pretzels and crap.

What else don't I like to eat? Hm. Purple Skittles. The inside of a crusty loaf of bread. The black half of a black and white cookie. The last few sips of any drink. Red or Blue M&Ms.

Much like Jack Sprat, I need to find a companion to eat my pretzel remnants and other bits I leave behind.
.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

We could totally share a black and white cookie. I definitely prefer the black half!

Monday, March 26, 2007 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

And we could share a loaf of bread. I often prefer the inside of the bread to the crust. Unless it's Bay Cities bread. Then I eat the entire thing MYSELF!

Monday, March 26, 2007 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Lissete said...

My kids call me a freak so I guess I have found my freak sister! I don't eat purple Skittles nor blue M&Ms. I don't eat bread butts & I cut the crust off my sandwiches.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:33:00 AM  
Anonymous doahleigh said...

I don't eat the pretzels either. And I also don't like big chunks in my salsa, so I kind of dip around the chunks. In then end I have a bowl full of dried up tomato and pepper pieces. Yum.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger carolb said...

Black olives in anything. I'll eat them alone, but not chopped up in salads or anything like that. Yuck. I also don't like cow tongue. That texture...ugh.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home