Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lane Myer: "She only speaks French, Roy. She doesn't speak imbecile."

The one day I take a sick day - it's the most beautiful day ever in Southern California and I am too miserable to enjoy it. Phooey.

Being on a plethora of drugs and having no kids at home, lets me do crazy things like watch my Julia Child French Chef dvds. I don't get to watch I want usually, because the moans of "PETER PAN. PETER PAN." 50 times makes me give in. Here's a lesson, if you want me to do something for you just repeat it over and over. Eventually you will win out.

I love Julia Child. She takes cooking and makes it easy. Understandable. Dishes with fancy names are broken down into simple steps that anyone can do, and she is not afraid to make mistakes. Her shows are classic and she can teach these new horrible food network 'celebr-i-chefs' a thing or two about real cooking.

Another crazy thing I did while sick, was buy a tube top. Clearly this was a result of the meds.

(Quite obviously, that skinny person in the picture is not me.)

.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

A tube top? Wow, you were sick, weren't you? Braver than me.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

a tube top?! Good lord, my boobs would be at my waist!!! ;) Better you than me.

You're in So. Cal.? i used to live in Thousand Oaks!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger acmcclendon said...

hi jenn, love your blog! hope you feel better soon or someone will have to stay home with you, to watch you don't get too carried away w/the tube top thing...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

This means you have some fabulous strapless bra, yes? Spill.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

I would like to buy you an immune-system-replacement surgery. I'll look for one on eBay and then find a good doctor. Okay?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home