Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Question of Lunch

They had me. They really did. I adore Depeche Mode, and when they announced that Dave is opening a restaurant in New York - my favorite band, my favorite place - I got really excited. Then I hit the menu... it's seriously f*ed up.

I couldn't stop laughing while I read through the whole thing, it was hilarious! I do not think it's a good idea to pun your songs with food items. Luckily I just checked the date and realized...THIS IS THEIR APRIL FOOL'S DAY JOKE. Dicks. I wish it was real, so that I could order a 'World Full of Nachos' just so I could say that I did.

gamelord: it's awesome! you just can't see the genius in it.
Jenn: I am going to go there just so I can order a MILKSHAKE THE DISEASE.
gamelord: i need to get there.
Jenn: You better hurry, it won't last long, I guarantee you.
gamelord: ye of little faith (and devotion).
Jenn: "Ok, I'll have a...ENJOY THE SOUP, and a...hm..QUICHE OF LUST and...oh a GET THE BURGER RIGHT. Thanks."
gamelord: genius!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Um, is that a joke?
'Boys say jalapenos'?
It's got to be a joke.
And where's 'Just can't get enough ravioli'?

Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Even better, it's (Set Me Free) Ravioli! Love that song :-)

bRu

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home