Saturday, March 17, 2007

Riddle me this

More?
myra said...
What?! Dream bigger Jenn.Oh I got one. Have you ever cooked a dish that came out awful? Not possible, knowing you.

I have never had a baking disaster - a cooking disaster? I am sure I have, I just can't think of one. I know one thing, I made this recipe and it was the worse tasting thing I have ever made. Stupid Paula Deen and her chomping and slurping and saying, 'these are sooooo goood." Paula Deen's cream biscuits, not good at all.

Jodi said...
Only once? I either don't believe that or am getting you confused with Nanette.

You are getting me confused with Nanette.

Jen14221 said...
Where did you meet your husband, and how long did you date before you were married?

I don't talk about my husband here because he doesn't exist. (Oh, and 7 years.)

Beth said...
when are you going to open your own store so we can all eat those cakes and delicious things you make? ;)

I've been asked to be a caterer many times. I've always said no. I think it'd take the fun out of it for me.

Anonymous said...
England? Why would you want to come here? You'd have to give up a huge range of foods: I'm always astonished by the variety of your diet!

You mean my diet of Skittles and Gatorade? I have never been, but it's the one place I have always wanted to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Oops...sorry for the confusion. And if that England thing doesn't work out, maybe you'll get to visit the Scranton branch of Dunder-Mifflin. ;-)

Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home