Thursday, March 15, 2007

Anyone? Anyone?

The weather here is fine and dandy. Spring has sprung and that is a very good thing.

Also excellent news on the health front, I'm well. WELL, dammit! Thank god. It feels so good to be back to normal, well, 98%, I can't tell you.

Meanwhile I have been yelling at the Kid like crazy, and he has been challenging me to no end. I have solidified my place in the universe as the world's worst mother and I feel like packing my things and heading west. Except I am west. So I guess I'll just stay put.
In other news, I've got no news, so I guess I'll take a dangerous hint from Nanners and open the floor to questions. Anyone?
Cute image courtesy of Hula-la.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Do you have a standard pinkberry order and if so, what is it?

Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

So glad that you're feeling better. My question is - what's thebest gig you've ever been to? Hmm?

Friday, March 16, 2007 6:09:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

If you could only meet one cast member of The Office, who would it be and why?

Friday, March 16, 2007 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger Lissete said...

Glad you're feeling better!!

Why do fools fall in love????

Friday, March 16, 2007 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

If you could go on vacation for free anywhere for two weeks, where would you go?

Friday, March 16, 2007 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

there's further west you can go...what are we chopped liver?

Friday, March 16, 2007 3:53:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

dream job?

Friday, March 16, 2007 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger big_girlfeet said...

who's your most favoritest illustrator? :))
( i don't mind that you used my illo, 'cuz you're you and you're cool, tho' it was a bit of a surprise when i saw it smiling back at me this a.m.!)

Friday, March 16, 2007 5:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home