Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sweet dreams

No new Office tonight, AGAIN. However by getting to visit the set this week, I got MY Office fix, so I am set. If you are a nerd and need some Jenna Fischer, there's always naked Jenna via Wired magazine.

I mentioned I went to Leda's Bakeshop in the Valley. My word, those are some damn fine cupcakes. They even make special ones for a kid's palette. They had mini cupcakes, which OF COURSE are better than regular ones, cause you can get a bunch of different flavors and not get full. Also, I gotta say, any bakeshop that let's you eat all the samples you want? Well, that's all good in my book. WORTH going to the Valley for. Check out more pretty cupcakes at my flickr.

Speaking of sweets, here's a little something. These 'Sweet Treat' notecards are packaged up as a boxed set of two designs. They are availiable to stationery stores across the country. 'Course there's no telling which stores are carrying them, which...is lame...because I am obviously no good at this whole self-promotion thing. Oh well. If you happen to see them, know that they are mine. Even if there are...yes...polka dots on the packaging! Can you believe it?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

You are all kinds of spectacular.

Friday, March 23, 2007 9:52:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

How cool is that?! And how funny is it that you've been boxed in Jenn, by polka dots of all things. Give in to the dots, you know you want to.

Friday, March 23, 2007 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I don't know what's more exciting. This, the Office visit, or the potty training. I'm so excited for you for all of it! You know if I see your wares I'll recognize them and then they will be mine.

Friday, March 23, 2007 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Will, you are my biggest fan.

Friday, March 23, 2007 4:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home