Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

You know what's worse than regurgitated milk and waffles? Regurgitated milk and waffles all over your pretty work outfit. After this week of the Baby waking up at 4:30am - EVERYDAY, I was determined to make this the smiliest best day ever. Turns out, not so much. I took the Kid to school, and when I hugged him goodbye, he coughed and promptly barfed all over me. Nice work sucka.

So he and I stayed home and watched Monsters Inc. (4 times) and ate popsicles. Having today off has allowed me to do things I can't do at work, such as read about the CHINESE WIGGLES.

Or blow up this new punching bag. I am an idiot because I did not realize that there is a valve to make it easier on your lungs and have the thing blow up in 10 minutes. Oh, nooo. Me? I took 2 hours and nearly died of a collapsed lung, gasping, "Mommy...just...needs to...lay down...for..........a minute."

Forget all that. If this doesn't make you laugh, then you are a souless bastard.


This one is funny too but only for the first 2 minutes, then I was kinda over it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I laughed a little, but had to stop it. I guess I lost my soul when I got peed on today. Eek.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

SOOOooo glad the kid is over the Wiggles phase.

They were not bad in concert though...

Friday, March 30, 2007 5:46:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

um...the kinda give me the creeps, ya know?

sorry about the barfing!!

Friday, March 30, 2007 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jane is Dating said...

good lord I haven't watched the wiggles in ages and still remembered that dance routine and the words...doooorothy...doooorothy...dorothy the dinosaur.

Friday, March 30, 2007 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger Chris at Drawl Graphic said...

OMG. I peed a little. A little, tiny bit dripped out.

Monday, April 09, 2007 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home