Monday, March 26, 2007

You came in with the breeze, on Sunday morning
You sure have changed since yesterday without any warning

I believe the Army's slogan used to be, 'We do more before 9am than you do all day.' There's a good reason they probably don't use that anymore, because it's bullsh*t. Granted, they kill more people than me, but it doesn't mean I don't think about it. Here's a list of things I did Sunday morning before 9am.

1. Made Cinnamon Vanilla Waffles for the kids.
2. Did the dishes.
3. Started a load of laundry. Never finished it. I do a load a day. A LOAD A DAY, people. Ridiculous.
4. Made blueberry muffins. I'm sick of waffles.
5. Listened to the Kid scream at the Baby, "That is NOT OK," as the baby touched the whipped cream on his waffles.
6. Cleaned up Baby's whipped cream face.
7. Did a second batch of dishes.
8. Made spam musubi for lunch later in the day.
9. Watched the Baby put whipped cream in his hair. Waited for him to finish doing that.
10. Took out the trash. Picked up the paper.
11. Cleaned up Baby's whipped cream hair.
12. Did a second batch of dishes.
13. Watched the Baby spit milk on the ground and laugh.
14. Cursed my vagina for having two kids.
15. Changed the kid's clothes and washed them up.
16. Did the dishes for a third time.

Finally, I sat down to read the paper and eat a hot-out-of-the-oven-muffin, which was now cold. Just as I was about to take a bite, I heard, "That is NOT OK." I looked at the clock, it said '8:23am.' Son of a b*tch. I realized that my day was just beginning...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SushiBoat76 said...

"Cursed my vagina for having two kids" - that is a good enough quote for "The Office".

Monday, March 26, 2007 7:28:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

No Doubt - one of my favorite bands! As always, you're hilarious, Jenn!

Monday, March 26, 2007 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm tired just reading that!

Monday, March 26, 2007 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm going to file this under "birth control."

Monday, March 26, 2007 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home