Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You only tell me you love me, when you're drunk

Thanks for all the blog recommendations, and hey - thanks for the love too. I know for a fact that one boy is my biggest fan, but the rest of you, I had no idea. It always amazes me that people enjoy reading this blog. Seriously.

The Baby woke up crying at 4:30am. I gave him a popsicle to shut him up. I just realized that was a horrible mistake and he will now expect it every night. Dammit. I am an idiot.

Since I was up, I cleaned out the pantry. Threw out old stuff, anything with an expiration date that says "Good until 2005" probably shouldn't be fed to the Baby, I'm guessing. I also found a giant bottle of Vodka which is so odd, because I don't even drink. Or maybe I do? Am I too drunk to know? Am I drunk now?

I put the giant bottle on the ground next to the trash. Mistake, again. I heard sloshing and looked up and saw the Baby had ambled over there, spoon in hand - (where the hell did he get a spoon from anyway?) trying to get the top off. No pictures of that here, I don't need child services on my ass. On second thought, maybe if I gave him Vodka at 4:30am, I'd finally get some sleep around here.

True fact: Monkeys like Vodka.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

We all know about Ha Ha Too and his drinking problem.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous dave said...

Hamsters also love vodka, and are used in experiments related to alcoholism. I seem to recall that they can drink some 40x more than humans (by body weight).

Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:08:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

The popsicle worked in getting him quiet?

Note to self: buy some popsicles.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Ever since the Man in the Yellow Hat died. Curious George has hit the bottle. In fact after enough vodka he becomes Bi-Curious George.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Monkeys, what a bunch of lushes.

I personally prefer giving my kid a peach schnapps popsicle when he wakes me up in the middle of the night.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home