Tuesday, April 17, 2007

After 5 weeks in Anger Management, I'm back. I've got a new attitude. And a new name. And... a bunch of new techniques for dealing with the grumpies.

I feel frustrated. I must admit that I pulled a 'Drew' a few nights ago and punched the wall in a fit of frustration. Ow. That was sometime between 2am and 4:30am in the morning - and related to the Baby who would not stop screaming. ALL NIGHT. We're talking rolling on the floor and banging his head while screaming. Turns out he wanted a banana. Learn to talk, goddamit.

Now I am frustrated again because I am trying to move all of my recipes to a blog format. That way I can get feedback, comments - if you will. Was it easy to follow? How did it taste? I always wonder, and except for the emails that I get here and there, I have no idea if anyone even cooks this stuff.

But it's not working and I am getting in 'that mood'. I currently hate the internet. And I don't want to use it anymore. Goodbye cruel world. Cruel world wide web.

Wait. That reminds me. One time my brother took one of my little Disney action figures and tied it up and strung it off my dollhouse balcony. He went so far as to write a note attached to it that said, "Goodbye cruel world." There's nothing sadder than seeing Tigger with a fake suicide note.

Better news, is that apartment therapy: the nursery linked my five baby item must haves list. That was nice of them. Maybe I'll stick around after all. If only Tigger were alive to see this.

**from office icons

10 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

You mean that's not the way you ask for a banana? Works for me everytime.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Hey if you are willing to share a format to put recipes online, I would love to have it. I need somethign liek that, my old index cards are not cutting it anymore!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:40:00 AM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Have you thought about a Wiki? That might work well for that sort of thing...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:42:00 AM  
Anonymous HoneybeeSF said...

I love, love, love your new banner! Where did you get that business card holder? I must have it!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Keely said...

People keep telling us we should really teach the baby "baby sign language" when she gets here. Sadly, I think we'll be too wrapped up with the trying to figure out what the hell we're doing and all the freaking diapers we've been warned about.

Thanks for the list of baby items, I missed that post.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous RMC said...

Goodbye Cruel World - Good Elvis Costello album, too.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:54:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I have liked every recipe of yours I've ever tried and try to tell you.

It's a wonder someone hasn't smacked me in the face this past two weeks or so. I think it's cause they realize that it would BE ON!!!! So I guess what I'm saying is, it's universal.

"the children" is like "they". It's a pointless generic term.

Yeah, missed you but real life has been kicking my rear again. Best to just be gone...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

love the new banner!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:26:00 PM  
Anonymous SuperRoni said...

I ate like a couple dozen of your little smokies at your party in December (my clogged arteries thank you) and have since made them on 5 separate occasions. So there. 5-star rating for that one.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:54:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

Hows the hand?

I think I missed the banner. :(

Love the recipe/comment idea! Your pictures are always awesome - I read other recipes on the internet and scream, "I need some friggin' pictures dammit!"

Sunday, April 22, 2007 1:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home