Monday, April 02, 2007

Carrot top

I went to Target to buy popsicles and Children's Motrin. I spent $54. Those are some expensive popsicles, ha. I ended up buying tons of things that I didn't know I needed, which seems to be a familiar cry - that of the lure of Target. With the demise of the popular 'Slave to Target' blog I think someone should start a message board or a collaborative 'What I bought at Target' blog, similar to 'What I bought on Ebay'. While I am part of the latter, I haven't bought sh*t on ebay in a long long time. However Target is a weekly, if not daily excursion...

I had to put together something quick for the kid's school for Easter. Searching the Target aisles, I found these cute little 'carrot' eggs. I put fruit-snacks inside, I figure the kids will get enough candy, and my poor Kid is allergic to chocolate so I'll have to throw out half of what he'll get anyway.
The most work I did for these was package them up pretty-like and make labels. With our house being off and on sick for the past month, I noticed a lack of crafting/cooking posts on the blog. Believe me. I don't put up half the things I cook. Sometimes I take pictures and forget about it. I'll have to load them soon. Stay tuned. Recipes to come.

6 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Winters said...

I do that all the time - go to Target for 2 things and return with 12. Oops! ;)

Monday, April 02, 2007 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

You are such an awesome mom....my kids are older now so I don't have to do that stuff, and I kinda miss it....naw...not really!

But I go to Walmart and always spend $100!

Monday, April 02, 2007 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Hey, "I bought it at Target"....what a brilliant idea! Set it up and let's do it.
Last week, I bought a ton of stuff, spent nearly $200, didn't need most of it and can't really remember what a lot of it is....

Monday, April 02, 2007 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Lissete said...

Target is one of my addictions. Finding awesome deals at Target makes my week. 90% off at Target equals HAPPINESS!

Monday, April 02, 2007 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Shout-out to Archer Farms pancake mix. Hell, to everything Archer Farms. That stuff is awesome. (And a mini-shout to the One Spot.)

Monday, April 02, 2007 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

That is why I try to avoid Target at all costs.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home