Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ceci n'est pas une pipe.

This is not a mommy blog.
I am not a 'hot mom' like some of my friends who are nominated as such, but I am a mommy. And I do love to hold the kids close against my chest and smell their hair while they sleep, so - Mommy? Yes. I guess I am.

This is not a humor blog.
Which is apparent, since some people think I'm funny while others think I am stupid. But this? This is funny. EVERY. TIME.



This is not a cooking blog.
However...this one is:
www.justjennrecipes.com

Yup. I am transferring all my recipes here, so that they are easier to look up and see right quick. Also, I won't have to spend too long formatting it, hey I'm busy dammit! I put it in a blog format so that I can get feedback. I hope people comment. AND you can rate the recipes! Yay for stars!! Cause I really want to know if it tastes like crap or...delicious crap.

I am putting the recipes up slowly, as you can tell. I kind of like doing it like that. It makes me remember, oh hey, I forgot about that one! The best thing about this new format is the 'category' on the side. You can jump to all the vegetarian ones if that's what your heart desires. Or your colon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

I love how the other "Destiny girls" don't even try to help her up.

On my blog today I asked how everybody organizes their recipes. I know how you do now. But how about the ones you find like in magazines and stuff?

From your recipes I've made the mini fritatta and the layered jello, both of which were a hit, by the way.

Monday, April 30, 2007 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Are too a hot mom.

Monday, April 30, 2007 10:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Pork has its own category...

Monday, April 30, 2007 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

It's none of these things and all of these things (well, except for the recipies, which I am totally going to bookmark) - because that's you. And you are not stupid and I think you'll find that you ARE a hot mom once the kids get older.

That is as nice as I get. I need to go scrub now....

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:30:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

forgot - I have way too many recipes and the subsequent too many binders. I just transfered most of em (magazine ones too) to a regular plastic file box. Then I can just add or remove a folder as necessary.

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

i heart all your recipes! especially the slow cooker ones.

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home