Monday, April 23, 2007

Dwight: Depression? Isn't that just a fancy word for feeling bummed out?

I'm kinda depressed tonight. Ok, a lot depressed, for reasons that are only meaningful to me. So in lieu of a real post, here is a 4 question quiz that was recently in the L.A. Times. 68% of the people surveyed failed every question. I found it interesting. Answers at the bottom.

1. Which of the following breakfast items that are served at Denny's do you think has the fewest calories?
A. Ham and cheddar omelet
B. Country-fried steak and eggs
C. 3 slices of French toast wtih syrup and margarine
D. 3 pancakes with syrup and margarine

2. Which of the following items that are served at Chili's do you think has the least salt?
A. Cajun chicken sandwich
B. Classic combo steak and chicken fajitas
C. Guiltless chicken platter
D. Smoked turkey sandwich

3. Which of the following items that are served at Romano's Macaroni Grill do you think has the most fat?
A. Traditional lasagna
B. Chicken Caesar Salad
C. Pasta classico with sausage and peppers
D. BBQ Chicken pizza

4. Which of the following items that are served at McDonald's do you think has the most calories?
A. 2 Big Macs
B. 2 Egg McMuffins
C. 1 large chocolate shake
D. 4 regular hamburgers

Here is a picture of the Kid with Mr. Toast. Scroll down if you want the answers:

1. (B) Country fried steak and eggs has the fewest calories.
2. (A) Cajun chicken sandwich has the least salt.
3. (B) Chicken Caesar Salad has the most fat.
4. (C) 1 large chocolate shake has the most calories.

I knew #4, the rest kinda threw me. So how'd you do? Maybe I'll see you tomorrow when I am in a better mood.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I got #1 and #3 right...missed the others. I hope you feel better soon.

Monday, April 23, 2007 7:46:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I missed them ALL! I'm LAME DASH O!

I'm sorry you're sad. Perhaps we should get together soon so I can cheer you up.

Monday, April 23, 2007 8:49:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

god bless mr. toast. he rocks. (dan (mr. toast's creator) is super nice too. i said something dorky to him once and he was totally forgiving.)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Dai said...

oh no! Sorry you are sad. I'm reading your blog again after not reading for a few months. You've come a long way with getting your cards in Target and all!! That's huge, isn't it?
Your blog makes me laugh and helps me realize I'm not the only one with kid frustrations.
Here's to lots of sleep and a better day tomorrow!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Oiyi said...

I got all the questions wrong! I can't believe a chicken fried steak with eggs has less calories!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home