Sunday, April 08, 2007

egg-tastic

Well I had the worst Saturday ever. I ended up yelling at O.G. with full on f*word obscenities and all. No one can get me in a blinding rage like her. I felt awful and guilty about it, but I still feel she deserved it. Ha!

I called her up and apologized profusely and so did she. Not saying the obvious, which is that she will do it again and I will react exactly the same. Such is life. I felt so bad, I made her favorite Vegan Brownies. She is no where near a vegan - let's just say cows are afraid of this woman - but she loves these brownies cause they are so cake-like. Every time I make this it kills me to not add butter and eggs to it, I hate cooking without them. Also, chocolate chips are not vegan, but these things could stand a few, dammit. I like brownies loaded up. ChocoLICIOUS. My body stays vicious...

Sunday was much better, as we spent it eating. And eating. And...eating. Our Easter meal consisted of ginger crusted salmon, ahi poke, teri bbq beef and mac salad - cause that's how we roll. We went to King's Hawaiian for their Easter buffet Brunch, at O.G.'s request. It was deeelish. Then we went back to her house and the kids got their hunt on. Let's just say I tried a 'new' way of boiling eggs that went horribly wrong. When the Kid dropped one we realized it was raw inside. So I labeled them as such:
All in all the weekend turned out ok. Cause you know, Easter is all about forgiveness. No. Easter is all about man against nature. Wait. Hang on. Easter is all about...

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Easter is all about Peeps. For me, anyway. I'm a heathen. Oh, and Cadbury Creme Eggs...did you eat it yet?

Sunday, April 08, 2007 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yes, do tell about the Cadbury Egg. If you don't eat it, I'm soooo telling BJ Novak.

Monday, April 09, 2007 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Which one is the Kid and which one is the Baby? They're practically the same size.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Melina said...

LOL! Did you perhaps use a PAAS kit? I think I'm totally recognizing the egg into boiling water for five seconds "shrinkwrap" on a few of dem eggs.

The shrinkwrap was fun and just dipping the ends came out pretty good too.

Sorry about your uncooked eggs. Ew.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:54:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Nothing says Easter like eggs decorated with the words "poison".

Friday, April 13, 2007 7:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home