Thursday, April 26, 2007

God, beer me strength

Wow, I loved this week's Office! Not because it was great, which...it really wasn't, but because it's the one we saw being filmed! Whee! I think we spent an hour watching them film that short little dialogue between Kevin and Oscar and Angela. Amazing how short it was. Some of the best stuff we saw being filmed didn't even make the show. Hopefully they'll put it up at deleted scenes. Also, there were some damn funny quotes to choose from this week. Two words: MONEY BEETS. Did you have any favorites?

As for MY office, since they didn't do jack for Admin Professional's Day yesterday - which I think is wrong and just not nice - I did something myself. Not only did I ~ 1. Holepunch like, 500 pieces of paper myself, but 2. I made each of them notepads and 3. I baked a cake. Hey, they answer your phones and do your stupid sh*t. They deserve cake.
I made a lime cream cheese poundcake. I hate cream cheese, but I'll eat this entire thing, I'll tell you what. Also, note my new totally awesome cake pan. Chrysanthemum!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Ooooh! That cake!!! AWESOME!

I died when Dwight came in at the end as Jim. "Comment..."

And I'm also sad they didn't show the other scene we saw filmed.

Friday, April 27, 2007 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

Mmm, that cake looks delicious, it's Crysanthe-yummy.

Friday, April 27, 2007 2:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

"I’m calling the Ungrateful Bee-yotch Hotline!"

And yes, I totally was not expecting Dwight as Jim...that was awesome.

Too bad my DSL is running way too slow to watch any deleted scenes right now. I'd love to see if the Angela/Kelly bit we saw being filmed is there.

Oops...we didn't do anything in our office. Our secretary is so bad, she should have been fired years ago. Sorry, but it's the truth. Eek!

Friday, April 27, 2007 3:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

Lime! Cream cheese! RECIPE?

pleasepleaseplease

Friday, April 27, 2007 5:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home