Thursday, April 12, 2007

If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar,
I am going to be a very rich dude.

SHUN LIFTED~
Tonight's episode was hilarious. I laughed especially hard when Creed ate the potato. This also happens to be the episode that we saw being edited the day we visited the set of the Office. So it was weird to see...since I already saw it!

Also THIS is horrible and funny. Horribly funny.
~RE SHUN

People usually stumble upon this here blog looking up music lyrics. One that repeatedly turns up is "looking from a window above, it's like a story of love," which happens to be a lyric from one of my favorite songs. The other is: "Shot through the heart and you're too late." Uh, hello, "it's you're to blame." Good lord people, he says it clear as day! Jon Bon Jovi is nothing if not a good enunciator.

Some new keywords people are using to find me are:
1. "who has two thumbs and hates"
Todd Packer, baby. Hm, where is Todd Packer lately, anyway?

2. "boro balls"
We called them 'honey balls' as kids, but whatever. (Also, Top 5 Japanese snacks coming your way. I am checking out the candidates now...)

3. "evan farmer"
Aw yeah! I love me some 2gether. If that series ever comes on dvd I will be camped out overnight at Best Buy. Ok, maybe not. But I will buy it on amazon and get it from my mailbox. Yes. I. Will.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

My favorite Creed moment was when he walked around the fence and was zipping up his pants.

And if I know Darryl, it gonna be zoppity.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I must admit, I too am guilty of sitting on my biscuit, never having to risk it.

Friday, April 13, 2007 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I agree - that was a freakin' hilarious episode. And it took me a second to realize why I had already seen the wearhouse, jelly bean scenes.

Friday, April 13, 2007 7:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin Church said...

Mickey Park is gonna get out of this mug. That's what Mickey Park is gonna do.

Friday, April 13, 2007 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

and i am going to borrow said DVDs. he's the only reason i'd ever watch "while you were out". and that show is god awful.

Friday, April 13, 2007 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home