Thursday, April 05, 2007

"It was late at night-big guy walks in shouting-he pulls out a sock filled with nickels, and then Shrute pulls out a can of hairspray and a lighter.."

I was so excited for this new Office episode tonight, and I was not disappointed. The first two minutes and the last two minutes were my absolute favorite. I died laughing, both times. As far as the story, people have been telling me that Jim and Pam should not be together. I disagree. It hurts my heart to see two people who were meant to be, just not...being.

What made this episode even more fun to watch was the fact that Jodi and Nanette and I had an "Office viewing party". Which consisted of us...watching tv and eating sandwiches. Exciting, I know. I'm sure you are all jealous that you don't have these kinds of raucous good times.

It was at this time that Jodi gave me a Cadbury egg. As much as I love candy I have NEVER (insert gasp here) eaten one before, ever. I think cause it looks like real yolk, and that's just unsafe to eat raw, am I right? Yes I know it's fondant, but ew. It's still in my purse. I am scared.

The kids are off school tomorrow. Which means, I have to take off work. I think it's more exhausting to stay home, frankly. Maybe I'm just old. Tomorrow will consist of me - mass consuming the Kid's Easter treats because he is allergic to chocolate. So, you know, I'm just doing him a favor. In honor of Easter, AND the Office, watch B.J. Novak (Ryan, the temp) talk about Cadbury eggs. HILARIOUS. Mine is still in my purse...

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Every day, for eight years, I have brought pepper spray into the office to protect myself and my fellow employees. And every day, for eight years, people have laughed at me. Well, who’s laughing now?

Friday, April 06, 2007 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Don't be afraid of the egg...it's wonderful! Even though it's smaller than it used to be. Or am I just bigger?

Friday, April 06, 2007 3:04:00 AM  
Blogger Oiyi said...

You are such a good mom by eating the chocolate for him. LOL! I know it's hard.

Friday, April 06, 2007 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I've never understood the appeal of the Cadbury egg. It's just slimy to me.

Friday, April 06, 2007 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

I heard the Willy Wonka egg is good - it has like graham cracker bits in it?!!

Friday, April 06, 2007 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous karyn said...

Don't let that creme egg get all melty and squished in your purse - that's some serious sticky mess you'll have to contend with.

I'm jus sayin' - but I speak from experience.

Do you prefer the US version of the offie to the original UK version?

Sunday, April 08, 2007 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I've got to say...the BBC Office is my preferred show. I love the NBC one to death of course, but Tim and Dawn, that's the original right there. :)

Sunday, April 08, 2007 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

You sound like my mom with the eggs. I can eat one with coffee or tea and it's lovely but sugar coma inducing. My son can eat several, one after another.

Finally stayed awake for the BBC original series - and really really liked it! Woot! My guy was like you but now he tivo's the Americans for himself. There's just less blow up phalic devices and cursing...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home