Monday, April 30, 2007

Kelly: This day is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Five F*ed up Things.
1
. How lucky am I? Not one of my kids has a fever, but two of them! Both clock in at 100.6! Both! Someone call That's Incredible! Seriously. F*ed. Up.

2. Also on my agenda of f*ed up things, I may have jury duty next week.

3. File under "Sooo F*ed Up": We went to a kid's 1st birthday party this weekend. There was a horrible ghetto clown there who actually said to one of the kids asking for balloons at the party: "Yo, it ain't yo birfday!" Nice.

4. F*ed up times two: I had to return my killer shoes. Don't ask.

5. What else? Oh. I need a new wallet. After all these years, the button on the coinpurse gave up the ghost and seems to release itself at the most inopportune times. i.e. when I am paying in a 'quiet' place. Coins flying everywhere. F*ed up but more so, embarrassing.

Otherwise, the weather is good and Nanette bought me a Hello Kitty cat head cookie. Also, the Baby has decided that wearing my Taco Purse as a hat, is completely normal. Things aren't that bad after all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

The joke is on YOU! That IS a hat!

Monday, April 30, 2007 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Mariko said...

We're totally going to start selling the taco pouch as a hat! Thanks for the image!! xxoo Mariko from fredflare.com

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Woodsy said...

The fact that you even own a taco purse is what's cracking me up!! I actually think it looks great on the baby's head :o)

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 9:25:00 AM  
Anonymous dee said...

Okay that purse is too much...
When he takes it off, does he get 'taco head'? (get it? like hat head? nevermind.)

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Jury Duty. Fun fun fun. I do so love it. Hope you can avoid the sex offender case. Eeew..

Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home