Friday, April 13, 2007

Michael: Nobody commits suicide because they work with a baler.

Some things.
I still have not eaten the Cadbury Egg.

I have to work tomorrow. While working on a Saturday wouldn't be too bad if I could sit at my desk and chillax, but no, instead I will be crawling through air ducts and climbing up into 25' ceilings. I guess it won't be so bad. What fun is work unless there's an element of questioning whether or not you will tumble to your death that day?

I spent $99 at Trader Joe's today. However, I picked up ingredients for more than 20 meals.

I found a razor on my doorstep. Sure it was boxed up and all, but where did it come from, and why did I not think twice about using it? Cause it was free? I dunno but I haven't shaved my legs in a month and you still couldn't tell. I am hairless.

People keep insisting that I should have more kids. We're talking, daily. Not even people that I know that well. If anyone replaces my birth control pills with Smarties, I'll kill them.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

What is your issue with the Cadbury Egg? WHY HAVEN'T YOU EATEN IT????

Sunday, April 15, 2007 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Cadbury eggs are GOOD. Just eat it.

20 meals for $99. That's awesome. I head to Target and I spend $150 and get ingredients for like 2 meals.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jane is Dating said...

ok how do you grocery shop? I can't for the life of me do structured shopping, spend 100 bucks and have enough for 20 meals. Do you plan out your recipes?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

EAT THE DAMN EGG ALREADY WOMAN!!!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home