Thursday, April 19, 2007

With a brat like that always on your back,
what can you lose?

I bought new shoes. Again. I love the shape of these, as the heel is kind of inset, which is different. They are also hugely tall - measuring in at a staggering 3-1/2 inches.

I dressed nicely for work this morning, slipping them on, only to look at my Treo and realize that I had to go to the job site today. I can't exactly walk around in these things on open nails and live electrical wires. Once at the site I changed to work boots and left them in the car. Poor little heels. I will teeter on you some other time. ~sniff~

Speaking of shoes, last night I dreamt that I was wearing red ones. While I was hanging out with Joey and Dee Dee Ramone. Huh. Odd. All I know is I woke up and could not get 'Beat on the Brat' out of my head all day. Let me tell you, that's not the ideal song to be humming as you take the kids into daycare.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Oops...I already commented over at flickr. Boy do these look hurty to me. Yay for you being a girly girl. Someone has to represent.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:49:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

holy moly! Dang those shoes are high. I just couldn't hang in those, I'm weak. You go girl!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 1:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Simon's band is playing a gig with Tommy Ramone's band next month. I will have a hard time deciding who to throw my panties at.

Also, if I wore those shoes, I would probably hit my head on every doorjamb I passed under. But I'd sure look cute doing it! Especially if they came in green.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home