Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You're sayin' the FBI's gonna pay me to learn to surf?

I ~adore~ Keanu Reeves**, and I have never been offended by those who say he is the world's worst actor. I don't care. I love him. Even then, I would sooo go to see...Point Break LIVE!:

"... the starring role of Keanu will be selected at random from the audience each night, and will read their entire script off of cue-cards. This method manages to capture the rawness of a Keanu Reeves performance, even from those who generally think themselves incapable of acting."

Wow. Out of all of his movies I have seen...thirty-eight of them. I...hm. Good lord. I might have a problem.

Nevermind all that. Sometimes I wake up at 3am with that feeling, that knowing that I will get up the next morning with a headache. To avoid such things, I blindly stumble over to my desk, open the Advil and down it with some water. Then stumble back to bed and hope for the best.

Usually when I wake up, that headache-y feeling is long gone. However this morning I woke, looked at my desk, only to see some peanut M&Ms and a half a can of Coke. Which is odd, since I don't regularly eat either of those things. It made me wonder what exactly I took last night.

** look closely and you can see O.G. and the Kid.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I loved the movie, "River's Edge" with Keanu and Crispin Glover. An oldie but a goody!

Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:25:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I have just never gotten into Keanu...I don't know why. Maybe Speed killed it for me..

"I'm gonna speed it up!"

just dumb....but Sandra Bullock was cute. ;)

Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson...

Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Oiyi said...

I also LOVE Keanu Reeves. Many years ago when I was visiting San Francisco, I saw Keanu and his band eating at the same Chinese Rest I was in.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

oh I still have The River's Edge on vhs from like 20 years ago. It is creepy good.

Billy Wirth. Death by Stereo Lost Boy. As old and bad haircutty as he gets, I still call someone when I see him on t.v.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home