Monday, May 21, 2007

Are gringos falling from the sky?

Eh, I know why you're all here to find out who the winner is. And the winner is...Wait. I gotta say this, it's related to the prize and that is, nobody has rsvp'ed to this motherf*ing shower, which I think is just rude. It's the number one thing I hate most in this world. No. Wait.

Things that I hate:
1. People who don't rsvp.
1. Polka Dots.

Hang on.

Things that I hate:
1. People who don't rsvp.
1. Polka Dots.
1. People who use 'strikethrough' far too often.

Anyway. I hate when people don't rsvp. Would it kill you? Cause you're killing me. And the winner is:
--------- RACHEL!!!
And the second place winner is:

TUESDAY GIRL!

Yes, there is a second place cause I am giving these damn favors away if no one's gonna freakin' rvsp, dammit. Congrats!

.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

aw, that's me! I feel famous. I'll email you my address!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 5:13:00 AM  
Blogger Lissete said...

awww,there goes my MonKEY head! :)

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Congrats to the winners!!! It's so fun to get stuff!! I hope SOMEONE Friggin RSVP's soon!!!!!!!! Don't you hate people who use !!!!!'s way to much???????? Yeah I'm one of those !!!! excessive people. One is just not enough!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Awww...I'm with Lissete on this one. There goes my MonKEY head. DARN!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I'd RSVP for an el guapo reference.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:08:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

nothing re-lurks like losing a contest yo.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Yay! I love winning even if it is second place!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home