Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Congratulations, a-wipe. Don’t screw the pooch.”

Wow. Just wow. The Office is the greatest show evvaarr! Well, in my tiny world, anyway. This season ended with a bang! That was a shocking season finale! I am still stunned, and a little tear-y. ~sniff~

I think the whole JAM thing worked it's way out well. It was - sorta perfect, and very real. Although Fancy New Beasley is kind of scary. Her assertiveness is freaking me out. More than anything, Jim's haircut was awesome and Creed's blog kicked ass.

I find it hilarious that most of the discussion regarding this episode was about 'how did Jan get her boobs to look like that?' Hilarious!

Now I am all pumped up for new episodes, and of course...there are none. Ho hum.
p.s. my new online chatting name is Big Haircut.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was creed's blog address?

Friday, May 18, 2007 6:54:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I know there isn't a lot they can do for season finale's but I just don't like when they give people sudden personality changes from consistent prior behavior. Such as Jan and Karen. I did really love TempRyan gettin the call.

Maybe Jan really got a boob job. Maybe?

Monday, May 21, 2007 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

I feel like Jan was beginning the crazy when she started dating Michael. The boob job was just her swan song. A lotta duct tape and a push up bra can manufacture that - they made Lara Flynn Boyle look like she had boobs in - was it MIB 2? - and she doesn't even have bodyfat.

Monday, May 21, 2007 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Wowza...it was worth the 4 day wait I endured to watch it. I think I need to watch it again. So many wonderful Dwight, Creed, and Ryan moments. Oh, the ending! It surprised and tickled me!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Rayner said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at this.
games online

Monday, March 05, 2012 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home