Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Creed: The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive. Like I did … when I was a homeless man.

Today I had to drive to way way, WAY down behind the Orange Curtain. Which is just as bad as driving to the Valley except it's in the opposite direction.

On that long drive I was wishing that I had a personal assistant to send my work emails while I drove. Heck. I wish I had a driver, then I'd send my own emails. It was very difficult to avoid temptation and lean over and start emailing, but I'd rather not die on the 405, thanks.

I also wish I had someone to go to the dry cleaners for me. Since I was eating while driving. As is evidenced by the coffee cake on my suit pants.

If I had a personal assistant, I'd like to think I'd use them for practical things. I mean, hey - at least I'm not like Mariah Carey who pays someone to lift drinks to her mouth. I'm serious.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

That Mariah is a different sort eh? LOL
Funny you should blog about this, but I had a dream last night I was Alex Baldwin's assistant...and nope he never yelled at me. Odd dream.
Yeah I'm a lurker here on your blog. tee hee.. Love your crafty stuff!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:55:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Did I ever tell you about the time I went to LA looking for a PA job? How much does Ms. Carey pay?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Take it from me...being a PA is WAY overrated!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home