Thursday, May 24, 2007

Give me - one more chance to keep you satisfied

Did you see that crazy woman driving down the freeway with one hand and eating a chicken salad sandwich with the other? Yeah - that was me. Hey, if Mama Cass can die via a ham sandwich, I will gladly sacrifice my life - after all it wasn't just ANY sandwich, it was a PATINA chicken salad with butter lettuce on brioche. Goddamit it was fantastic.

Even though I worked 9 hours today, (which is 4 hours more than I usually work. Heh.) It was a much better day than yesterday. Thanks for asking. Here's to happier days ahead.

I got home and took the Kid to Target with me. $100 later I realized that I'd forgotten most of the things I went to buy. I did, however, get out of there with birth control pills, the Baby's eyedrops and a Tall Decaf Coffee Frappuccino no whip. You know, the important things on my list.

I also got these amazing plates for the baby shower. They match our color scheme perfectly and yes, I paid an extra $1 for green utensils because they are awesome. Also - square plates - oh how I love thee.

For those of you who ask why do I put up with the crazy MIL stuff? Cause the woman potty trained the Baby in two days. Yup. 18 months old. Nice. That's why.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

This is exactly why I avoid Target!q

Friday, May 25, 2007 12:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?? How did your MIL do that? Can I borrow her? Only for two days though.

Friday, May 25, 2007 2:39:00 AM  
Anonymous dee said...

What the ? My son took 6 months, and thats with bribing with gummy bears and jelly bellies. We even did the throw cheerios in and aim for it trick. What a waste of good cereal.

Did she get one of those musical potties? Cause I would go more often if someone got me one of those. Was that TMI?

Friday, May 25, 2007 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger xtena said...

MIL needs to share her secret!

love the plates!

Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Melina said...

I love the green, love it! Square plates rule and so do colored utensils :-)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Melina, again said...

Oh, and my mom helped me potty-train each of my three kiddos, single-handedly my youngest, my Babydoll too! Thanks Mom!!!

MIL is ace for helping...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home