Thursday, May 10, 2007

I need to see which one of these people have the skills...to be a chicken head...

I was kind of bored through the first half of the Office tonight. Then it picked up. Boy, did it pick up. I was not expecting that ending, nope. My laugh out loud part was watching Creed pick the fish out of the water with his bare hands. Hilarious! Next week is the finale! I have big hopes for next season, cause this one was a little...lackluster? Compared to the previous 2 seasons. Still my fave show ever, though.

Also, my Tivo broke. Which means I had to live the life of the common man and actually sit down at the appointed hour and watch the episode...WITH COMMERCIALS. I would rather die a thousand deaths but it actually paid off, since I got to see Elvis Costello.

As for the weekend, let me just say that Mother's Day sucks ass. I am always the chosen one to 'plan' something for my mom and O.G. with the side note, "Oh yeah, it's your day too." Right. So I go ahead and make plans, only to hear complaints about how lame my ideas are. That is when everyone decides to finally plan something else... F*ck them. Sorry I must have walked over hot coals cause I am just saying what I feel. Whatever.

Today my friend came up to me, gave me a hug and said, "HAPPY MEXICAN MOTHER'S DAY." I laughed. I didn't even know Mother's Day in Mexico was a separate day, but it is. May 10. I have to admit it was nice to hear - because it was heartfelt and just for me. It felt good. Strangely enough I ate tacos for dinner. Is that racist or just an odd coincidence? Who knows. Happy Dia de las Madres.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I think that's a racist coincidence. ;)

I LOVED Creed tonight!

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:25:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Wait, you're Mexican?

I'm stuck planning Mother's Day too, and I had to do Boy's Day last weekend too. When the husband asked what I wanted for Mother's day I said, some time alone.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

OMG what an ep!! My fave part was Andy floating out to sea in the sumo suit!! That'll be ingrained in my mind forever ... hahaha.

Deepest condolences on your Tivo too ... seriously. I can barely watch TV without mine. That's a greeting card you should design ... "Sorry your Tivo bit the dust."

Friday, May 11, 2007 8:40:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yeah, I thought it was a slow episode, but then again it was 2:30am when I watched it and I was really tired.

Sorry about your Tivo. That's why I have two. Just.in.case.

Friday, May 11, 2007 8:51:00 AM  
Anonymous RMC said...

That's the only way I managed to catch Elvis Costello in that commerical also (broken TiVo). His wife does one of those commercials, too.

Friday, May 11, 2007 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I always forget about May 10th. My grandma called to wish me a happy Mother's Day, so I felt bad that I didn't tell her first. Oops.

Sorry about your TiVo. We use MythTV, which is on the computer. I haven't had it break down. Yet. Also, I have to remember never to walk on hot coals. I might just telling a bunch of people that I really hate them. :P

Friday, May 11, 2007 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Cornelius said...

Thanks for the post, pretty helpful data.
cute heels | cheap hotels | pictures of penguins

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home